DO YOU PUT YOUR S/O BEFORE ANY ONE?? EVEN YOUR KIDS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• hell to the no...men come and go {in most people lives} but your kids are always gonna be there...most times put them ahead of my own needs. I know some people who does that shit...and you know nobody is going to confess to that on this site.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• nope my son comes first in my life. then my husband.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My son is always number one, before my husband every time. My son comes before me everytime as well. I do often put my husband before myself but not always. Doing that 100% if the time is just asking for resentment issues. It depends on the issue there but there is never a time that anything or anyone comes before my child.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No, my dd is always first, then my dh.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my kids are always first. always
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• That's a loaded question, and not very specific. My marriage comes first generally, because if my marriage falls apart, so does everything else, including our childrens stability. Does that mean that when I had a sick child, I would put my husbands stomach or sexual needs before that of my sick child, NO, but then again, my husband wouldn't ask that of me either. He comes before my parents and friends, again, within reason. It's all about mutual respect of one another, and isnt' as cut and dry as the question
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• men are replaceable, no matter how much you love a certain one, but your child can not be replaced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• DH 1st, because he was with me 1st....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I absolutely put my husband first. I believe we must have a good solid relationship in order to make a happy home for our children. TOGETHER, we put our children before anything else. But, I believe it's important for them to see that Mommy and Daddy are happy. It makes them feel secure.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 11:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My child's well-being will be first, DH is a grown man and CAN care for himself.

DH made the comment to me the other day that his marriage will come first. His wife will come first. The baby is a result of our love, and therefore, the "love" needs to be upheld.

I told him, "Honey, that will change!"

It certainly did for me, once I felt the baby move, everything I've done has been for his benefit. Granted I still give for DH too, but baby comes first!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2009