• In the Spotlight:

Would you belong to this type of group?

I am starting up my group again on here called the beautiful babes club. It's really simple. Just things like photo contests, surveys, polls, trivia, jokes, etc. I'm just wondering if you think people are actually interested in that. Or is it overdone on here? I've had the group for a really long time. There used to be alot of members, but because of personal things I let it die. So would you belong/interested in this type of group?

redhotmommy

Asked by redhotmommy at 11:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Personally, no. Everyone thinks their baby is beautiful. I think it's a bit overdone on here. I am not good at being nice sometimes with things like that. If I see an ugly baby (yes I do believe some are ugly) I am not going to tell the person that their child is cute. Just not happening. It's just asking for problems and it's already being done all the time on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Of course!!! I think I was a member at one time... I don't know why I left.

To the PP, I don't think the group is focusing on telling everyone their kids are adorable. It's just to have fun, play games, etc.

LOL, some people just want to stir things up don't they!
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 11:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• There are a huge amount of groups just like what you are describing. That said, any well run group can be successful no matter how saturated it's "market" is. It's all about how the members click together. I hope it really takes off for you and your members.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009