Am I paranoid?

ther has been a AT&T truck sitting outsid emy hosue for over 2 hours and I have seen Dupty Sherriff cars drive by a couple of times (which I have never seen before) I cant't help but wonder what is going on - maybe I'm just paranoid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they're comeing to get you, naughty girl?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• maybe someones house is gettng att service.. and the cop is just driving by... your paranoid.
    if there was something wrong, im sure the police that drove by, would of done something already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am the same way! There was a unmarked van at my neighbor's like all day yesterday and I was wondering if they were getting robbed or something. I call myself the neighborhood watch!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Did anyone ever come out of the truck or van?

You might be just paranoid but I'd still be watching, haha. I keep a good watch over my neighbors houses. We don't live in a good area so we need to look out for each other.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• ya call the police and ask them if it is front of your yard its your business.
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The AT&T is still in his truck - maybe he is just trying to get paid to do nothing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• That might freak me out and start my imagination running too.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OMG!! CALL 911!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'd call AT&T, lol! Ask them why there's a man in his truck in front of the house for 2 hours doing nothing.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im with Renee! see if someone is getting serviced in the area
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009