Bad news

I just knew last month was my month we got an ovulation kit and it told when i was ovulating and we done it on those days and i was 4 days late and took a test it said neg. Then this morning I woke up to terrible pain and went to the bathroom and i had got Af I'm so upset I really want another baby and don't know why its taking so long....and words to help get thru this because i'm beginning to get depressed going on 8 months of trying now.....

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best advice I can give you is to not stress about it! My husband and I tried for almost 3 years before getting pregnant. We were one month away from doing Invitro, and I think because I wasn't so stressed about it, it just happened.
    I would say after a year to 18 months if you still haven't conceived, maybe try going to a fertility specialist. At least to see if everything is fine with both of you. It could be something really little, or nothing at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• hugsrelax try not to stress, i pray baby dust on you! :)

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I prayed for over a year. I took vitamins but was overweight. I know that has some strain on your body as well. But I stopped thinking of it and recently started seeing a fertility doc in Nov. I had a endometrial biopsy of the uterus and a HSG, which I hear really helps open the tubes if anything is clogged. I had the HSG done in Dec. I lost my grandmother in Dec as well, that took a toll on me. In Jan I got my period, I cried and prayed to my grandmother to help me get pregnant. Within 4 weeks, Feb 17, found out I was preg, so I don't know if indeed the HSG gave me the results or if my grandmother answered my wish... We were extremely close. Good luck to you and google everything..
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I think good nutrition is important. Not all vitamins are equal. I had a miscarriage and took 1 year to get pregnant again.. Stressing over this delays things also. But i also think you should take a look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009