Are you trying to Quit Smoking? On Chantix for 2 weeks, wow I feel great!!!

Hey, I have had not one side affect, maybe I feel better though, I am down to one cigarette a day, out of habit late after my kids go to bed and being my other half still smokes, if I can do it anyone can. For having 4 kids, a mother in law-in the hospital, a messy house right now anyway, a Crazy family. It really does work, it makes you not crazy when you don't have one, It is hard to stop thinking about it-being it is a tough habit, but I don't crave it, which is half the battle. Hopefully this time next week, I will not smoke anymore, then the weight issue. :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• Chantix can increase suicidual thoughts and gestures - I beleive there are lawsuits pending
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I AM NOT SAYING IT IS FOR EVERYONE, BUT IT IS HELPING ME. ;0)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2009