• In the Spotlight:

How do I check history...?

if it has been erased? My husband has been looking at some questionable websites and he erased the history before I got home today. Is there any other way to check what has been recently visited?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'd like to know too!
    Anonymous

• I know you can check your temporary internet files...but you will have to do a lot of looking for things that may be questionable...like flash files or any type of video files..?
    Anonymous

• not unless you've got the spybot... there are programs that can save websites in an archive.

sorry you're having troubles... my DH is computer illiterate, so I wouldn't ever have to worry about something like this...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't think you can after deleting history, unless you add a tracer or something, but people only delete history if they are hiding something
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't think so, not after it's been erased.
    A friend of mine did this once, she contacted her internet service provider ( it was aol) and told them her husband was missing, and she needed his password so she could look through his mail and see if it might give any clues as to where he could be. It worked, and aol gave her his password. Of course he wasn't missing, he had just erased his history.
    My husband has no clue how to erase his histroy, lol. Idiot. So I can always see the sites he visits. When I bring it up to him and he asks how I know I tell him that since the computer system and internet is under my master screen name, I have access to everything. LOL. he believes me. yet he still visits those dumb porn sites. oh well, he's home with me every night and if he wants to look at crap online, i really don't care.
    Anonymous