How do you discipline?

Do you use the same discipline for your child acting out in school or on the bus as you do for acting out at home? Or do you just let the school discipline your child and not discipline them for the infraction also at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• it depends on what the school did. sometime i think that the school did a good job and that my dd gets it. but sometimes she does the same thing again.

so if you get into trouble for the same thing 2 times at school then you are going to get in trouble at home. so you had better learn you lesson the first time.
    Anonymous

• My children aren't in school yet, but I think I would certainly discipline them at home as well. The school can only do so much, and these days it's less and less, so I don't think just the school's punishment would be enough, IMO.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I took a class called 1 2 3 Magic! Wonderful program, and it does work!!! Look into it. I found out about it through my local health dept.
    butterflylvr41

Answer by butterflylvr41 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2009