luvs

how do you feel about luvs diapers. i am haveing twins and i am trying to find a diaper that is going to be cheap but good. i have been looking at www.diapers.com and i thing they have really good deals on luvs. did your babys pee threw them?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 12:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We tried pampers, huggies, and costco brand and none of them compared to Luvs. We very rarely had leaks with them- and they are a lot less bulky than any other. I strongly suggest them. Pampers leaked the most out the sides, and huggies leaked the most out the back.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I liked luvs, they were actually really durable for my daughter! She never peed through them at night... But when she was a newborn I used pamper swaddlers.... and then I went to the luvs once she was able to handle it! I hope this helped!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I used Luvs on all 3 of my kids. It seemed like they were the only brand they DIDN'T pee through. I had both genders of babies in them and they worked great.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i like luvs, they are so affordable, and they dont leak, they're a great diaper, pampers and huggies are so expensive!!!
    Anonymous

• also, when they're newborns, I liked pampers swaddlers, a little more pricey, but then I went to LUVS
    Anonymous

• We use luvs...and i love them...they smell good and aren't too expensive...and we haven't had any accidents with them
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 12:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Lots of moms LOVE them. I don't have an opinion - they were scented and I'm very sensitive to most perfums. If you don't have any problems with perfumes, they are well worth trying.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THEM . THEY PEE ONCE AND THEY ARE TOTALLY SOAKED THREW.. I LIKE HUGGIES AND EVEN THE WALMART BRAND PARENTS CHOICE..
    ASHLEY1436

Answer by ASHLEY1436 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Different brands (even the generic ones) are going to fit your babies best at different stages of their growth. Diaper brands that leaked for me earlier on are now working wonderfully. Diaper brands that worked great when my son was first born are now leaking. It's a trial and error process. You can help aleviate the annoyance of the mess a little bit by checking the diaper thoroughly when you put it on to make sure all necessary areas are covered. I notice that my son leaks more when the diaper tabs at the waist are uneven or if I forgot to make sure that the lining around the diaper isn't giving him a little wedgie or isn't tucked into one of his little baby-fat leg rolls lol. Also try to make sure your boy's penis (if you're having boys) is pointing down if you can (he may pee up out of his diaper, not even getting the diaper wet.)

Leaks happen no matter what brand you use. It depends on your baby's shape!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• For my DD, they leaked. And huggies caused rashes as well as any huggies type generic. I use pampers only. Never had a leak. All babies are different, though. So get a small pack of each and test them out. As baby grows, you'll probably find yourself switching brands or styles of diapers anyay. A co-worker has a very sensitive baby and all that works for her is walgreens generics. You never know what you'll end up loving :)
    Anonymous