Mid Cycle bleeding, lasted 5 days

I miscarried our first baby back in June, and ever since then my cycles have been a little off, but this month was completely odd. I started spotting on CD 16, and it lasted 5 days, and was enough that I had to wear a pad. I am SO confused, and I am trying to get ahold of my OB to ask her about it, but has anyone had this happen before? It was like a VERY light period, and I dont know if I should count it as a period or just a fluke. I have been sick, and on antibiotics , but I dont think that would cause this. I have taken an hpt and its BFN, so I know im not pregnant. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Tina1007

Asked by Tina1007 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet