Is It Natural For A Woman To Want A Threesome With Two Men?

Just Wondering What You Think.

Molliemom2b

Asked by Molliemom2b at 12:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• No, at least not from my personal experience.
    Anonymous

• I don't see why it wouldn't be. a lot of men want 2 women all the time. don't get caught up in the double standards.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I couldnt say natural but in my case my fiance wanted that, it was years ago, I was young and it was ok but realized, he had a problem, he must have been sick cause he wasnt try to make me happy! . It was stupid now that I look back, didnt want it then an wouldnt do it now.
    Anonymous

• Its wrong. Its wierd and means you don't have respect for others or a sense of right vs wrong. Why is it that so many people have no standards anymore. Posts here are way too close to porn. If you see porn,then decide to live porn in your real life existence, you have some problems. Seek help and don't get married unless you have yourself straightened out.
    Anonymous

• What??? I mean seriously? You are questioning this!!!??? Sh*t the tales I could tell...
    Right, it IS natural to want certain things... We're only human!!!
    I soooooo want to comment further.... But I shall restrain myself........
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 12:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Personally, I think the idea of two naked men in the same room for sexual reasons is gross. If I were going to engage in a threesome, I would rather it be 2 women and a man. Just my opinion. I don't want two men at once, it just seems strange to me.
    Anonymous

• I do, but its another one of those things better left to fantasy. Threesomes are rarely what they're cracked up to be IRL, and I'd worry about the guys getting too into it and treating me badly as a result.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• What is so unnatural about it? Doesn't everyone fantasize SOMETHING? It could be anything.

Anonymous

• Nothing wrong with flying the freak flag every once in a while. As long as all parties are legal and consent.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 1:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i've fantasized many time about it. But i think it's one of those things i'm going to leave soley to fantasy. And i don't see how its unnatural for a woman to think about it but a man thinking about 2 women is totally natural? Come on now people....
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009