i was just reading>>>

about helicopter moms.my friend is one to the extent but the daughter is getting very aggressive.for some reason the mom keeps saying things about my daughter and i catch her in lies.yesterday she said these girls were giving my daughter a hard time on the buswhen i clearly found out it was her daughter they were giving a hard time to.and she said she herd the girls making fun of my daughters sweater when she wasnt even there she was at school.my daughter is calling up this girl to play the mom isnt telling the girl my daughter called.i dont get it/my daughter is shy and quiet.she is teaching her daughter how to be aggressive.the thing is she is now asking me why the moms arent getting back to her emails for girl scouts.they think she is aggressive.should i tell her or just let hit be.the mom iscoaching her daughter telling her to call up these girls at 800 in the morning to play with them really leaving my daughter out.

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• No answers yet