Should I get pregnancy test???

My youngest is 6 months old, plus 6 and 7 year old. I've almost completely stopped breastfeeding. In early February I got my period like a raging river. I am in perils waiting for it again because I am getting an IUD. Last unprotected relations was Feb. 22-23, still no flow. I took home pregnancy test Saturday and it was negative....wheeew. When should I get another to confirm or just wait it out??? HELP

Babycakes5

Asked by Babycakes5 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are already going to the doctor to get the IUD, have them test you. When my sister went to the doctor to get on BC, they did a test and she found she was pregnant.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 12:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ya I would just wait until you go to the doctor for the IUD and have them test you. They SHOULD test you anyway to be sure but make sure to request it.
    Anonymous