how do i tell if i m pregnant if the tests keep saying im negitvie?

i had sex with my boyfriend on valentiens day and i got my period 2 days after but im haveing all the signs of being pregnant except for the morning sickness.... but i do feel like im going to get sick but i dont can some one please help me??

his_princess08

Asked by his_princess08 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get bloodwork done
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You can make yourself believe you are pregnant and you will get the symptoms even when you are not. Or you have a cold. Or there could be something else wrong. Go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• Go get bloodwork done. That will tell you for sure.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• your head can play a lot of tricks on you.. believe me! I did it to myself A LOT!! But the only way your going to know is by a blood test. But if you already got so many negatives, I wouldn't get your hopes up! Don't stress yourself out about it either... good luck
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• wait a while it still can be too soone too show up on a test
    Anonymous

• If youve had a period since youve had sex, then youre not pregnant. Even if it was only 2 days.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If you had your period 2 days after chances are ur not pregnant as ur egg was almost dropped completely....HOWEVER, there's always that chance!! And yes the mind plays games!
    Wait about a month, take a home pregnancy test, if it's still neg then u shouldn't worry but for a peace of mind I would go get a blood test!
    Good luck!
    85yeni78

Answer by 85yeni78 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009