DO YOU SPANK?

IF SO, WHEN DID YOU START??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes I do and around 2 1/2 or 3.

I don't do it often and get no enjoyment out of it. When it needs to be done, it needs to be done.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yes i do , some may disagree with me, but i have friends who do not and their children are so rotten, and unruly. I am always getting compliments on how my kids are well behaved and how, good they are compared to most other kids their age. "spare the rod, Spoil the child
    shirley_serrano

Answer by shirley_serrano at 12:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i do and i dont love it but he learned quick not to do or touch something. i dont enjoy it i hate it but it works in my house. started around 2 years. just one good swat works.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Nothing works for us but timeouts
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I do too. But I have seen some people who only use spankings and their kids wont listen to anyone unless they are getting the crap beat out of them, so I use it sparingly. We also started a bit before 2 years old.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I do, I started swatting his hand when he started crawling and reaching for things that could hurt him like electrical outlets but really swatting his rear he was about 2
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 1:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I do. Our first spanking was around 2 years old when my daughter was trying to plug something into an outlet
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• 1) i warn you
    2) i put you in the nauty mat for the minutes of your age (3 yrs - 3 min)
    3) i spank you

my mom always tells me not to spank them, but sometimes i feel like i need to
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I do...and didn't start until he was 4 or 5...and by then it was too late. lol
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009