• In the Spotlight:

ARE YOU HAPPY??

WITH YOU SEX LIFE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• WHY ARE YOU YELLING??
    Anonymous

• SORRYYYYYY...no sorry i didnt realize it was still like that..
    Anonymous

• Well it has it's ups and downs but overall yes I amhappy

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Achually me and my hubby hardly ever had sex maybe once every 2 to 4 weeks and I achually almost cheated on him with an ex ho came to my house and we were planning on sleeping together the next time he came over. I told my ex I couldn't do that to my hubby. I told him as much as I am not happy with my sex life I couldn't do that. I told my hubby about it and everything now we have sex like every other day. So I am very happy with my sex life now. Although I told him I don't want the almost cheating thing be the reason all the sudden he wants it he promised me that wasn't the reason. But ya I am happy with my sex life now
    Anonymous

• Sometimes it's great, but a little more than half the time he gets finished before I do and then I'm left there about to vibrate out of my skull!
    I actually put in a question like this a few weeks ago and was encouraged to get a toy, well I did and it made a world of difference. Thanks Ladies! I no longer have to be mad at dh, I am a grown up and I have taken back responsibility for my own needs.
    Sorry was that too much info?
    Anonymous

• I'm sure there is room for improvement but I'm ok with it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Lots of room for improvment but its still pretty darn good
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im starting to get reallly happy with it.. our sex life has increased a lot lately.. i think self confidece is a goood factor! =)
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The sex itself is awesome, I come every time. I love sex, and I wish we had more of it. But it seems like since DH hit his 30's and we became parents we are down to only having it 1 to 2 times a week. I could go for at least 3 to 4 times a week. When we do it more often I feel better about myself and my "sexy-ness" LOL.
    Anonymous

• I hate to talk so bad about my sweet hubby, but our sex life stinks. He has flat out said, he likes it when I do all the work. I have tried smelling good, talking dirty, lingerie, naked, sending him erotic stories I have written and he...is...boring. I am 6 years younger (big deal) and he says he is too old to be as fiesty as he use to. He's 32!!! I tell ya, for someone as hung as he is (hehe) you would think he would want to use it more often. I am not giving up though. I am persistent.
    Anonymous