Fake or natural????

I've always love dying my hair at home, check my profile and you'll see... I have tattoos, tongue bar, crazy sense of dress, most days I put black eye liner all round my eyes (I ain't no goth...).... I love being me as I am, but do you think that natural is better... ? Should I stay as I am, ever changing and so happy with my look??? or should I go natural??? All of your opinions are welcome.

lara_b

Asked by lara_b at 1:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know I don't do anything. I don't wear make up, color my hair, paint my nails. I don't even wear deodorant. I get my hair cut once a year weather it needs it or not. I just don't care about stuff like that too much.
    So do what makes you ...you. If I did the stuff your talking about it wouldn't be me, I wouldn't be comfortable with it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i think you should do what ever you like who cares what other people think, if you like it then stay with that!
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Do what makes you feel pretty.

There are woman that look good natural and some who might need alittle color.

If you do decide to go with the makeup just put less than you are used to that way people can still see the real you, even though you like it the way you do. But do what makes you happy.celebrity

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Be yourself, whatever that may be. Only you can define that.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Do whatever you want and be happy with yourself =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Why would you even ask about changing if you're happy how you are?
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm a fan of natural, but that works for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• About the changing my look... Hubby thinks I'm over the top.......
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 1:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Do what makes you happy. For three years I did nothing for myslef I never bought makeup or had my hair done. Until about a month ago and now I will do my hair ever few months and buy new makeup whenever I want.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009