Do you think there are many many of us moms, maybe not you or you maybe not me, but a lot of

of us are so unsure of ourselves being partners and moms. Is it economical back ground and very young age with moms having multiple children so close together that's bringing uncertainty to this level of how to determine preg., rude nasty teens, to cheat or not to cheat or is being a partner and mom really just that scary to most women? The quantity of questions asked in true emotional panic is scary. More panic questions come in about am I pregnant, should I leave my partner for my old or new lover than panic questions about finances in today's bad bad economy. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I THINK SOME OF IT IS JUST THAT WE HAVE SO MANY YOUNG MOMS WHO ARE HAVING BABIES SO EARLY AND GETTING MARRIED SO EARLY THEY HAVNT FOUND WHO THEY TRULY ARE YET. NOW THEY HAVE THIS BABY OR TWO AND A HUSBAND TO TAKE CARE OF THAT THEY FEEL UNEASY BECAUSE THEY WERENT READY BUT THOUGHT THEY WERE.
    Anonymous

• I think so too. I'm the op. I feel so bad for moms who have such panic and terror in their voices over things that are seemingly common sense. I thought maybe I was the only one who felt the way you do. Sometimes it's hard to know that a question could be a real concern to its' origiinal poster of if it's a joke the answers are just so obvious.
    Anonymous

• I think that there are always lots of people who are in panic about something, or wondering whether to do something or not. I think we just hear about it more since we have the internet as a forum. I also think, anon question-asker, that very few people truly understand what is going on in our world...many people get as far as 'will I get a big check from the government?' and that's it. Or they know they're ready for "Change" but don't really know what kind of change. My last comment that I'll give on this question is that people have to get a license to own a dog, but anybody can have children.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 1:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009