What kind of lube do you use?

I have heard of KY jelly, astroglide and more but just curious what kind is best?

For the front and the backdoor (especially)...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For back door use something that is thicker, like a jelly so it wont drip downn, you need it to stay put.
    Anonymous

• For the front, I don't need lube, plenty of wetness. For the back, tried it once, got no pleasure from it, won't do it again, so.....lube not needed.
    Anonymous

• Eros ftw win.

Eros is wonderful and I'm allergic to practically everything else.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We use KY liquid.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I use generic KY and just about every thing makes me itch down there but not that stuff. Also I went to adameve.com and got this whiped lube oh that stuff is awsome its supposed to be good for backdoor action but I would not know I am not into that.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Revelation is great for both and takes very little. But Slip n Slide is a great silicone lube for the back that doesnt dry out and works great for water sex. www.sylvias.yourpassionconsultant.com
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• pretty sure i'm all for KY yours and mine

in the backend, i'd probably suggest AnalEase... it's got numbing compounds in it that help relax those muscles and ease the discomfort! plus comes flavored for you kinkies!
    Anonymous

• What's with the anal stuff? Thank God my husband and I don't want to go there!Ow! If my front one isn't good enough,tough!There's poop in there always!Ever had a colonoscopy?I saw mine,after about a million bowel movements,there was still fecal matter in there! I just don't get it!
    Anonymous