Do you beliveve in God?

Here is a quote:

"Let us weigh the gain and the loss, in wagering that God is. Consider these alternatives: if you win, you win it all, if you lose, you lose nothing. Do not hesitate, then, to wager that he is." -Balise Pascal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I feel sorry for people who don't believe
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes I believe in God :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Not convinced.

Sorry.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Meh. Don't know, don't really care.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes, I believe in god all the way, he will always be their for us through thick and thin and guide us..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• of course, what sicko doesn't
    Anonymous

• Staceynoel,

Why do you feel sorry for athiests? Do you mean their eternal damnation or thier quality of life?

Just curious.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I believe in God that He created life and the universe and its' human life, animals, plants, environment. But I think some times there's a difference between God and fate. My strength in prayer or God gave me strength at a most difficult time but other times I've asked prayed for help be it guidance to make a choice or a life choice to be made for me and guidance from God to help me through either, and many times there's no answer from above. I do not see how people can say believe he will give you the answer or God is the answer to difficult times. God's not taken away the true hatred in our world, state, town, whatever and calmed a wild crowd down most times. So I think of peace without killing first, rest without hatred first and those bring me more peace and rest than praying to God. tmi sorry.
    Anonymous

• Ugh. This tired argument makes me want to slit my wrists with Occam's razor.
    Anonymous

• Yes
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009