What do you think of spiders?

I hate them. Yucky yucky yuck.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 1:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are so cute, especially the big furry ones
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I like them but the ones that are not friendly those are the ones that scare me.
    I don't like killing them I just scoop them up with the broom and long handle dust pan and Pajwuerra (out they go).
    I hear they are good luck and they eat other insect inside your home so next time you see one just say hello and go on to your business. Just kidding do what you want with them some bite.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am not a fan, however, I am now singing the theme to spiderman! Michael Buble style.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• They don't bother me I catch them and let them go outside. If there is a fly or some othe flying insect in the house I let them be so they will catch the fly.

Waterbugs on the other hand, ewwww I hate those things.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Eeeeeew!!!! Enough said...
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• They creep me out, but I respect what they do for me in regard to the other insects about. Now they're really starting to piss me off though, because they keep biting my daughter in the night and giving her big ouchies that itch. :(
    P.S.- Cait, you are too funny!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Freaks me out! Remember all those in Harry Potter?EEEWWW!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009