• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever think you're a bad mom?

Do you ever get to the end of a day and look back and think, "Wow! I was NOT a good mom today?" It's easy to say to yourself then, that you'll be better tomorrow, but it's really hard when you have little ones who are strong-willed and testing their boundaries. So, do you ever feel guilty, after you put your child(ren) to bed, about how you acted as a mother that day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sure, we all do it. BUT the key is that at the end of the day, you forgive yourself for anything that went wrong and committ to doing it differently the next day. One day at a time. Yes, they are going to test their boundaries everyday but you just deal with it as it comes. I can;t spend my life feeling condemned for every wrong thing I do...especially with toddlers. If you do, you will never survive the teens!...LOL....Seriously, you just gotta know that youre doing the best you can, and if you lack resources, then you find them. Theres always someone around to help. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009