Should I?

Get back with my or just date other guys? My ex is a really great guy and things were going well but I was afraid that we would just start fighting again and I wasn't ready to settle down. I love him but I want him to get his own life together like find a job that he can keep and suppport himself financially. I've been talking to a few guys and they're pretty nice but Idk. I went out on a date with one but we had more of a friend connection I thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• you don't have to settle for anyone. Enjoy them all for what they bring to you be it friendship, sex, money, confidence, security, etc.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't go back to the ex until and unless he does get his life back together. Otherwise, it will turn into more of the same that you didn't like the first time around.

You might have to go on 20 dates before you feel more than a friend connection! Don't give up!
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• give yourself some time seems like your not over your x give yourself time to get over him if your still in love with him you cant love anyone else
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Your question should give you the answer. As for dating other guys, if that's what you want to do, then break it off completely with you ex and move on. Don't date others just for the sake of dating.
    meetzycat

Answer by meetzycat at 11:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009