how can i get trough this?

im already 29 weeks but i am so anxious and desperate to see my baby and hold her already, i even wanna cry for so much anxiety about having her with me. what should i do to stop this feeling? has anyone been trough this?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm 21 weeks and i cry cause i want to see my son i don't think the anxiety of seeing your little one for the first time will go away until you see her :]
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• just try and remember the long your baby stays in there the healtheir your baby is going to be. i know you wana see her or him and hold them but they need time to grow and develope. be patient the day will be here befor you know it. then you will wish he was or she was back in your belly because atleast that way you could sleep lol.
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way. Of course I would never want my baby to be premature or try to make my baby come early but I just can't wait to see him and hold him and hear is cry. I was thinking about it last night and I was like OMG how am I going to get through the next 16 weeks (13 weeks until I'm term). I want to see him so bad. I don't want to rush this pregnancy but at the same time AHHH I just want to see him.

Sometimes if I think about it to hard I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack because I want it so bad. I don't know what to say other than I hope the rest of your pregnancy goess by quickly.
    Anonymous

• i am 30 weeks and this is my second and i feel the same way at times just wanting her too be here but in the end i know it is best for her too come when she is ready just remember too hang in there and before you know it she will be here happy and healthy
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009