What are you finicky about?

If you're anything like me, you have one or two (maybe even three) things that you are super finicky about. It may be the way the bed is made, how the bath towels are folded, how the dishes are stacked or something else. Others may help you with these chores, but sometimes you find yourself re-doing things to make them to your satisfaction. I have a couple of these. First, I'm very specific about how our bed is made. The sheets can't be showing from under the bedspread and the pillows must be arranged a certain way. Second, we have blue and burgundy colored dishes and I am not happy unless they are stacked in alternating color order. I know this may sound bizarre but it's just something I am particular about. How about you? What are you finicky about?

not-the-momma

Asked by not-the-momma at 1:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i hate hate HATE when people dont rinse off their dishes before putting them in my soapy water. it BUGS me to have little pieces of food floating in the water!!!!!
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 7:20 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i worry about my floor and my6 kitchen alot, i have a baby that is crawling and sticks anything in her mouth and then my kitchen i swear i live in there from morning to night
    Anonymous

• I have 3 boys, 12, 6 and 5, and 2 large German Shepherds, If I can walk around my house with white socks on and they stay white, then I'm just fine.... Other than that I don't sweat it,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009