Bank account in the red???

Anyone else see there money fading away faster these days? I sure do... We live on the edge everyday i swear... LOL

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Start a savings account. One you can only acess like 2 times a month. And pay into your savings just like you'd pay a bill. At first start out like $10, increase it as you see how much you can start saving. Also cut your bills. Do you need cable, or do you want it? Do your need to go out to eat or can you stop by the grocery store and buy something healthy and cheaper? Also I know this may sound crazy but me and my husband found that by tithing our money to the church. Just %10 of what he makes each week has really helped us. It says in the Bible to do your justice to God and he will bless you 10 times over.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• we did but then we buckled down and started saving. We cut tons of expenses (over $400 a month in fat). Now we are doing fine.
    Anonymous