This is not what they agreed too

So my bank, wells fargo, i overdrew my account and they paid the check and charges me an overdraft fee. Total overdawns was @300.00. I figured i would be able to cover that in no time with my refund. Well refund delay and still havn't got it. So i called them about a month ago to talk to them and tell them the situation and asked if i could make arrangements to pay like $30.00 a week until paid or until i get a lump sum of money. The person said okay and agreed that was ok. So every friday i went and paid the money and never missed a friday. Well this morning i went online and my checking account is gone. I called them and after finally getting to someone they said it had been charges off for being overdawn.I argued with them and said i had made arrangements and if they would look there has been deposit activity. No withdrawals. They said sorry there was nothing they could do. Any inputs on what to do next?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• i know when I worked at a bank overdrawn accounts had to be closed out or they would continue to accrue fees. you need to speak directly to the branch manager, not a teller or new accounts person, the manager. Maybe once that balance owed is paid they would open another account for you?
    Anonymous