What should I do?

I am looking for work.WAH JOB would be ideal.Right now dh and I are living off his unemployment. We are also trying to get his disability,he has some kind of nerve damage. At odd time he loses his mobility &/or felling in his right side.Meanwhile the foodstamp caseworker made it necessary that I start job searching. Maybe this will change when we get my children back.Currently they are in foster care.We expect the case to end soon.DH is a great father and a loving and supportive husband but he will not be able to care for my 5mo old,2yr old,4yr old. So....I am racking my brains what to do???????
I am not a very good self starter,hate selling myself/products.What to do???? What to do????
As my friends do you have any encouragement/advice/suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• You know all those cash crate work at home scams? Well there are actual survey sites where you can earn several hundred dollars a month. They aren't called survey sites, they are group study sites and they are exactly what people are searching for when they plug survey into Google. If you really want to do Surveys from home and not scams I have a list of them on my blog: stuckathomemom.com There are also REAL data entry and administration jobs - weekly paychecks, no sales, no scams. My websites was on the evening news, it's a trusted website.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Get a job, wait tables, be a secretary, do anything. Your hubby can be a stay-at-home-dad and you can work.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• waveHello, I am so excited to introduce you to a great, legit business opportunity.  Check this site out:  www.deliveringonthepromise.com/tmast Let me know if you are interested!  I'd love to have you on my team!  Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!  There are a few videos on my cafemom homepage if you'd like to view.

-Traci

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009