If you ever went on "The Amazing Race" who would you partner up with,and why?

My ex-husband's wife and I have talked for a long time about trying out. We'd be the most unique team ever! "The ex-wife and the current wife." And, yeah, we get along well enough that we could probably go pretty far as a team. Plus, a million dollars wouldn't be that bad, either! But, just the travel would be fun.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love that show. My husband and I have thought about trying out for it. I think we would be interesting because we are both stubborn and when we get frustrated we both know how to push each other's buttons, however, that is just our way of encouraging each other. I agree, a million dollars sounds good right about now.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i think my husband and i work reallly well together.. we get stuff done fast! he's stronger but i think ahead... so i think we'd be really good..
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Definitely my husband... he's very strong and smart. I'm hopeful and optimistic, and he's kinda pessimistic, and always with two feet on the ground... so we balance eachother nicely and work well together.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Definitely my husband, better half and best friend! We're an amazing team. We've also traveled all over the world due to his and my dad's military service. He's very logical and would read and interpret the clues carefully, and I am an excellent navigator.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009