need help!

i want other baby but i have a 3 year old and how many years should i wait to have other baby? like how years did u wait to have ur second baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 3 yrs is a good age gap! I had mine 2 yrs and 4 months apart and love it!
    Ravensmom07

Answer by Ravensmom07 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• haven't had my first yet, he's due in april. but we're planning 4-5 years. if you want another and can support and dh/so agrees to it, do it!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We only have 1 but our 'plan' is to get preg next yr... That way when the baby is born they will be about 3 1/2 years apart... I wanted my kids 2 yrs apart bc thats the age between me and my brother but we just can't have another one yet... (all 3 of us r in my old rm at my parents house trying to save so we can buy our own)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 2:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My two sons are 3 years apart but I actually had a miscarriage when my older son was 1 1/2 years old. It's all up to you. Whenever you're ready. I actually like 3 years apart because my older son was completey toilet trained by the time I had his brother. Whenever you decide to have another one God Bless. They are all gifts from God. I wish I can have another one but we can't afford it. I am happy though. I have two healthy, beautiful boys. LOL . I love all the babies. I kiss the ones I know and play with them.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009