WHATS FOR LUNCH..

what do you normally make for your child for lunch? what do you eat?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• today we are having broccoli and mushrooms with chicken over rice. We usually have sandwiches on whole wheat bread that I make. peanut butter and jelly or turkey with cheese and lettuce. Maybe some carrot sticks and an apple. A cookie with milk for dessert.
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 4:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ham sandwich and apple slices or a turkey sandwich, most of the time. Neither one of my kiddos care for hot dogs or peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Usually it's a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, OR a turkey sandwich with White American cheese and lettuce. The bread I always use is Orowheat Honey Whole Wheat, because I've found it to be a good texture. I always give about 10 grapes, and for desert maybe a cookie or chips. I always give water with lunch. :-)
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 12:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009