how did you feel directly before you had your baby?

I'm 41 weeks pregnant and I woke up this morning feeling aweful. I feel like I have the flu! Headache, bodyache, sweats/chills ect.... I don't have a fever, but I thought maybe this is normal? Maybe I'm about to have the baby? Any comments would be great!

my_11_stars

Asked by my_11_stars at 2:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt terrible. My back hurt more than usual, I couldn't eat, my head hurt. I think your body might be getting ready! Good Luck and Congratulations!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'd say you're about to become a mommy!

I felt like crap right before I went into labor.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i had the flu when i went into labor and the dr told me that is was ok to be around my baby because she had already built a immunity to it since she had been inside me. so if you really are sick don't worry about your baby. when are you going to get induced?

Anonymous

• Yeah! I was really tired, generally felt like crap. I guess my face was pale and I was sweaty. The next day, my DD was born!
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I was in denial... I really thought i had a stomach virus and told everyone (experienced moms who knew) they were wrong when they told me i was in labor... Sounds like you'll be sleeping in a different bed soon... :) Congrats
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 2:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009