Whats your Childs Name?

& How did you end up picking that name?

My beautiful daughter's name is Chelsie Alexis! ((Chelsie is named after Chelsea Clinton.. lol! and Alexis is from General Hospital..))

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Olivia Frances-my DH picked out Olivia and Frances is also my middle name
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My son will soon be Weston Christopher. His daddy picked Weston long before we even knew he was a boy, and hasn't let up, also, he chose Christopher as his middle name to take after himself. I love my DH, and the name he picked for our son!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my DDs name is Chloe Alexis.
    I picked it because it was the only one that my DH and I could agree on out of the ones that we had picked. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My 11 year old is Joseph Andrew (Andrew is my husband). We call him Joey.

My 8 year old is Daniel Charles (Charles is my FIL). We call him Danny.

Two stinking boys drive me nuts but love them. Hee. Hee.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Jossalyn Maria.

Jossalyn is the main female character's name in A Knight's Tale. Her dad and I are huge Heath Ledger fans.

Maria is her deceased grandma's name. We miss her terribly.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Candice Nichole
    Shana Renee
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Giselle Lexy G. We were going to name her Giselle Mia, but a family member used it as a first name. We thought about Alexis, and decided to change it a little and ended up with Lexy.
    Janneth

Answer by Janneth at 2:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My son's name is Damian. I have always liked that name from the first time I heard it. No, I didn't get it off of the Omen. lol My husband picked out our daughter's name. We were searching for a D name because my name, my husbands name and my son's name all start with D's. (Just worked out that way) He came across Destiny, and I thought that was a beautiful name so it stuck.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• well, my daughter is Pryncess Destiny- My DH and i had an agreement that we had a girl he could name her...so he came up Pryncess and Destiny is my best friends daughter who passed away daughter's name. my son is Santana Frank....Santana Moss is my favorite football player, he plays for the Washington Redskins and Frank is my hubby's first name....
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my oldest dd is caleah destiney thats from Aaliyah the singer who got killed
    my youngest is julissa marie i just liked that name
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009