Has anyone's child had a knot/lump in their "breast"??

DD has this knot like right behind where her little nipple is..it has actually gone down in size since I first noticed it..(about a week or so ago)....I know newborns get those because of the mother's hormones...I just weaned her about a month and a half ago and someone mentioned it may be from weaning her..but IDK...my question is has anyone's child had this before..she has an 18 month checkup in a week, so I am going to get the dr. to look at it...hopefully it's nothing...

kaeleighalexis

Asked by kaeleighalexis at 2:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Gianna had a lump on her side and it turned out to be a bunch of blood vessels that just formed where they shouldn't have. Kind of like the srtwberries you see on childrens faces.
    giannakylie

Answer by giannakylie at 2:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009