I have medicade and I was wondering is there a number I can call to find out if its still active?

I had it only for my pregnancy and I wanted to see if it still active. If you had it how long did you have it for after you had the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you have to go ask your case worker where you applied
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You will have to contact your caseworker to find out... shehe may have left it on for the first 3 months afterwards to allow you your 6 week check -up ...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i know where i am they will send you a letter once it has stopped and also you get a new card each month too let the doctors office know that you still have it
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• u have a 3 months after u have a baby. call ur case worker. u can still get it if ur prego agian.u just need proof ur prego.
    Anonymous

• I only had 2 months extra on kine when I had my son. It covered my 2 and 6 week check ups. Here in Texas we have a system where you dial 211 and it puts you through to an automated system where you can check benefits or speak with someone.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• you dont have to call your case worker....There is a number on the back of the card....800 # use that i do it all the time
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 12:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009