Two questions to ask??

1st- Does anyone know a good technique on inserting progesterone vaginally suppositories??

2nd- TMI but I have to wear a thin pad since being on the progesterone, does anyone or has anyone had this problem with getting a slight rash or irration between the legs with wearing these pads everyday? Any good pads that are a good suggestion??

Prican91181

Asked by Prican91181 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They should have sent you with an applicator, if they didn't it is like the ones that come with the yeast infection medicine. Push it up as far as it will go while sitting on the toilet and push in the little plunger, I always had to go straight to bed afterward, or would leak everywhere. As for the pads, maybe try a different kind, sounds like you are sensitive to them, maybe another brand or a pantyliner. Good luck I hope the progesterone works for you!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009