Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

Obama lost without a teleprompter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Everybody knows that he makes no sense..............
    Until someone else writes a speech for him and puts it on a teleprompter. This must have been the 57th state he visited running for his Presidency of 10 years.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ummmm....well.......ummmmmm....uhhhhhhhhhh......yeah! Pretty funny in a sad sort of way. "Cheat sheets"--don't leave home without 'em! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• HEY! He's tired! It's been a rough 50 days. Give him a break. His hair is going gray, he is insulting our allies, bankrupting children. Very hard work.
    Anonymous

• I'm not surprised. I knew he was an idiot a long time ago. A smooth talker does not a president make......a used car salesman maybe. Sort of makes me think of the Wizard of Oz when the wizard is booming and scaring Dorothy and crew...then his curtain falls away and he is exposed for what he really is. Ha Ha!

Now for all of you people that bashed Bush for his poor public speaking, SHUT UP. At least he never tried to "put on".
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• David Letterman is pretty funny too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw

Anonymous

• Now for all of you people that bashed Bush for his poor public speaking, SHUT UP. At least he never tried to "put on". ITA

That was pretty funny though, most of it sounded like a bunch of jiberish, but wait I though he was such a great speaker and blah blah blah what happend to that?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• And, yet probably everyone in that audience that heard him talking that day went and VOTED to him?! On what basis? Uh, uh, hmmm....uh. what I meant to say was.....uh, hmmm....I'm tired....uh...is it time for me to go?!
    Anonymous

• I don't have to listen to it.Just like the audio on him today i'm sure...uh uh um uh .pause.uh

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yep, "We can give that kid a breathalyzer.....no wait, not a breathalyzer....in 10 years..." Oh God in 10 years I'll be outta here!
    Anonymous

• I guess Bush was any better? Let it go and get over it. If he was anything other than Black, you PEOPLE would not be so concerned!!
    Anonymous