How many has given up today lol

I am taking a break lol. I was trying to clean house before I make dinner and before hubby gets home from work and everytime I turn around my 14 month old is throwing her diapers out of the drawer that they are in lol. So I pick them up put them back close the drawer finish cleaning come back they are on the floor again lol. I sooooo give up lol.
So how about you have you given up yet today???

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We got this new monkey bouncer and my 2.5 daughter is swinging on it as if it is a swing.. I keep sayin stop and she jus goes right on back and do it, so yes i have defintly giving on... With the time change i really cant function right. Im so out of it also with the weather up here in NY looking like its going to rain for the past few days is not helping so im all screwed up lol
    ZiemMya2

Answer by ZiemMya2 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have a horrible headache and can't get any relief, so yes I have given up...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My 18 month old has decided she doesn't want to take a nap, so I gave up and am now just trying to keep her in a good mood so she will go to bed early, or untill her dad gets home and can take over.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes, I gave up at 9:00 after I took the kids to school. I have a headache and am so tired from the time change that I went back to bed. Now I have to try to get something done before I go get the kids. I doubt that will happen though. I feel lazy today...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have given up on my group speech project.

We are supposed to be pretending to be on the board of directors for a college and hiring a new professor. Our professor gave us all the info like what we are supposed to do and then the list of candidates to go through, but we are supposed to identify the problem and offer solutions blah blah blah. When I suggested we use the internet or the paper to place an ad in for the job, another student told me we didn't have to because we already have a list of candidates.

Well duh we do but only 'cause the professor gave them to us as part of the project, in a real life situation we would have to place an ad which is what this is a group problem solving assignment.
    So I give up, I can't get the other members of the group invooved in the discussion either, so I guess I am on my own.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2009