gut instincts?

so i hear that women should trust their gut when it comes to certain things. like a man cheating and what not. well my hubby, has this lieing face, and ive asked him if he cheated he says no. but makes that stupid face and tells me its just cause he thinks its funny. i have this horrible gut feeling that he has or is cheating . should a women really trust her gut or trust what her husband says??? i really just want to know the truth from him...whichever it may be, i would much rather know and stop things instead of finding out from someone else. ya know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I would have to say gut feeling...I would like to say listen to your husband..but you feel that he is lying...has he changed at all?
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I agree with Dannee, you should trust your gut. Only you know the way he acts and what is different for him. If he seems distant or spends more time away from home then I would think you are on the right track. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I would say go with your gut. And if your really want to find out, do something out of the ordinary. Like tell him you wanna surprise him at a resturaunt for lunch and already be at his job.
    Anonymous

• Trust your gut. But don't accuse him of anything until you can prove it.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Give him the benefit of the doubt. He is your husband, after all. This doesn't mean that you can't keep your eyes open. But innocent until proven guilty.

Answer by Bmat at 3:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• go with your gut there is always a reason for those fealings mabey he is telling u the truth mabey he isnt having an affair but mabey he thaught about it or is about to start one ive seen that happen women know when somethign isnt right no matter how small it is
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Definately go with your gut!!!! When I was with DH in the very beginning.. I had a feeling he was still online talking and calling these little whores he met onlne.. but had no proof. Just the way he acted about getting online and all that. And one day.. My gut feeling got extremely STRONG!! I just KNEW it even though I had no proof.. and eventually. I hacked his email account.. and WOW.. I was absolutely right! Always trust the gut
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• YUP! GO WITH YOUR GUT. BEEN THERE.
    dawn440

Answer by dawn440 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• gut

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Girl that gut don't lie, I just hate when I can't prove it... LOL but a few prayers to god asking him to reveal to me what I need to know and some way I find out all the dirt!!!
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 6:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009