Help please??? PHOTO

Here is the deal, I recently attented a baby shower and let someone else take pictures for me using my camera and there is a bunch messed up but htis one inparticular is very important to me...it is me and my dad (whom has aids and we don't know how much longer he has) and I wanted to know if anyone can help fix this picture...I tried my kodak software and microsoft office picture manager

Photobucket

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it really cannot be done i don't think but you can send it to me and I can try. I just cant tell without having the actual file to blow up and look at the damage
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• what about the picture of you and all the hairstyles? I like those hahahaha
    Anonymous

• lol those were of my cousin and how did you get to that anyway lol
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Im sorry to hear that about your father. I really don't know much about computer software. The only thing I use is piknic.com . Sorry I couldnt offer better advice.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 4:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009