could it be?

My husband and I have been trying to have another baby for like 3 weeks! (i know i know) so my question is.....have you felt your baby move before you even missed a period? i keep feeling this weird flutter feeling in my body! i dont know what to think of it? could i be pregnant that fast?

woobie102

Asked by woobie102 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pregnancy is always a possible answer to a number of ailments- but at this point your little one would be no more than a mass of cells continuing to divide and beginning to form life. a lot of people believe that life begins at the moment of conception- that being the case, your baby would not even have a heat formed to signal that life is in fact growing. it is likely gas, or a muscle twitch/cramp which is common if you are potassium deficient. stress will also cause the GI to be a little bubbly... if you are in fact pregnant you will know soon enough, but it'll be quite a while until you feel actual movement from the fetus. months in fact.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• banging head into wallUmm hello?! The baby doesn't even have limbs yet!

Anonymous

• You could be pregnant, but would you feel movement? Absolutely not. There is no possible way you would feel any movement now.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No, you couldn't feel something already. Nothing is even formed yet. You could just have a queasy stomach from the thought of being preggo. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No, you may be pregnant, but the baby would be far too small to be felt. It may be gas in your tummy, but I admit I haven't heard of a gassy tummy being an indicator.

Answer by Bmat at 3:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• thanks for your help! ill just keep trying! :) i guess its just wishing lol

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2009