help how do i get rid of cellulite

higgins2

Asked by higgins2 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Surgery is the only way to get rid of it. On "The Dr's" they even said don't waste money on the creams because there is no cure for them.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've heard if you drink a lot of water it helps because it's partially due to dehydration or something, but I'm really not sure.
    Anonymous

• MamaChamp is right. Being prone to cellulite is believed to be genetic (thanks mom!). You can get rid of it with surgery and reduce the chances of it being added to by not eating foods with high Saturated Fat content that are suspected to contribute to cellulite.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Cellulite is fat, although even skinny people can have cellulite. It has more to do with the composition of women's (and some men's) fat cell and their connective tissue. There is medical evidence to suggest that eating poorly, not getting enough exercise, genetics and hormones can impact formation of cellulite. Laser treatments and radio-frequency treatments will take the cellulite away temporarily, but it will return later. Liposuction does not work on cellulite and is shown to possibly make it worse. Dieting does not get rid of the dimpled appearance, but a balanced diet and exercise may help to reduce the fat content within the distorted cells, reducing the dimpling.
    I've decided I had better learn to live with my cellulite, because I can't seem to get rid of it completely no matter what I do. Good luck!!!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 4:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Try ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. It is a stretch mark cream that works wonders but it also works great on cellulite! In the study Avon conducted in only 8 weeks: 91% of women showed an improvement in the appearance of cellulite. I've been using it and I was shocked by the results and how quick they were. I also use Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream it is also very good. Both are great products and well worth the money. To try it visit www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! GL! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• okay well yeah everyone is right.. it is genetic, but there are ways to make it seem like less.. working out is one though you might still have some it doesnt show as well and water does help.. and how much fat your body stores.. ect.. now you can also do a temp fix if lets say you are going to be wearing a swim suit somewere and you are really really worried about it that one day saran wrap.. with hemroide cream or how ever its spelled can make it look like less for a short time due to you muscles pulling together
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 8:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2009