am i eating too much?

i have never been a health nut but i feel like i am eatting to much. yesterday i ate
sauage and biscute glass of juice
turkey and cheese sandwitch and a cafeene free dr pepper
orange
pickle
1 pk of ramen noodles 16 oz bottle water
red beens and rice with sausgae and 2 yeast rolls glass of tea
small apple
ice cream sandwitch

and of corse i drink water trew out the day

is that a lot or is this normal 4 months pregnant eating? i eat that much everyday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow i eat like that all the time and im not pregnant. lol, i think you should be fine.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• it only takes about 300 extra calories to sustain a pregnancy (a med/large PLAIN baked potato has that many calories). if you're inactive then you should not have to add ANY extra calories to your diet because you are not expending them. food is fuel, if you don't use the fuel you put in, you stockpile it in fat cells. if you make wise food choices you can eat pretty much as much as you want, and during different stages of the pregnancy your body will crave different foods to assist you with what nutrients the baby is taking from you... don't be overly concerned. just remember that whatever goes on must eventually come off, which is much easier said than done! try adding more fresh uncooked fruits & vegetables, and whole grains instead of simple starches (white bread/rice, potatoes, pasta). :)

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You're fine! Just watch that salt intake ... don't want to retain fluid. Although you probably shouldn't listen to me, I've gained enough weight for two pregnant women lol. Enjoy yourself!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Omg, I know how you feel! Somedays it feels like I never stop eating and I tend to worry about how much I eat. but when I ask the doctor, he says that it's normal and I shouldnt have anything to worry about. but, he says to cut back on the sugar inside foods cause it can cause high blood sugar, of course! :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lol i eat alot too. i can eat half of sheet pizza. i was 100lbs. i went to 100lbs to 131lbs in 27 weeks.its crazy.im a small girl.today i ate pineapple bacon 2 eggs and 2 slices of toast.then i had my bf go to taco bell.i ate 4 soft tacos.i feel so big lol.
    Anonymous