Oprah diet ACai Berry and colon cleanse

anyone ever tried this?
Does it really work?
What exactly does the colon cleanse do?

I ordered the trial and just waiting on them to come in

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• colon cleanse is gonna make you poo-like a lax
    i havent tried it but im curious to know if it works. i found something similar at walmart for 40.00 and i thought about getting it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• idk how to quote you sthompson but i will let you know how it works...google the dr. oz oprah diet thingy and check it out
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• dont do it, goolgle, apple cider vinegar diet, its better for you and all natural
    Anonymous

• I ordered the trial and just waiting on them to come in

Keep an eye on your bank statement, one of those places offering the "Oprah Acai Diet" is a scam and will charge you a monthly fee until you jump through all the hoops to cancel it.
    Anonymous

• I ordered it and it didn't work it made me gain weight. 6 lbs in 5 days. They charged me MANY times even though I had proof that I canceled on time. CANCEL NOW AND TALK TO A MANGER WHEN YOU DO!
    Anonymous

• im telling you these scams DONT work, call now good luck
    Anonymous

• Oprah has a thyroid problem. She's not going to lose weight easily no matter what miracle diet she touts. I have a thyroid problem and can't lose weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The BEST colon cleanse, according to my own personal experience & the experience of my friends and family members is called colonix. (www.drnatura.com) Check out their website!! It will blow your mind! I tried it because my girlfriend had suffered horrible stomach problems for 8 YEARS after going to El Salvadore. She had tried MANY cleanses, gone to many doctors/specialists, etc. This colon cleanse took away her stomach problems PLUS flushed LIVE PARASITES out of her body! She said some of them came out in the shower! I know gross, but if you had them wouldn't YOU want them OUT too! So, even though I don't have health problems, I tried it and so did my husband. It worked miracles on both of us. He had TONS more energy, less headaches, felt all around much better and so did I. My friends family member all loved it too. I told my sister and bro in law and they also loved it. It's NOT like a laxative w/uncontrollable #2!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Try BRAGGS apple cider vinegar at Wholes Foods...check out BRAGGS.com great for many things and cost $5.99 for large bottle
    Anonymous