site

What is a "good site" for moms working from home. I need ideas for a second job or something I can do in the evening. Something I can do over the internet, but not a scam!!! Need ideas, need information, etc. Financial crunch crisis.

Babycakes5

Asked by Babycakes5 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• ChaCha.com. You basically sit at your computer, and answer questions that people text to ChaCha by finding the answers on the internet and replying to the question. It is totally legit, costs nothing to do, and you get paid 10-20 cents per question for being a guide. It is also an enjoyable job that you can work as much or as little and when ever you want to.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php

This is what I do from home and I make a nice 2nd income with it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Staci
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• http://alwaysfreeandlegit.webs.com/

Here on my blog I have listed TWO wonderful ways to make money online. They are 100% FREE and LEGIT. Just yesterday, I had a high school senior telling me how he made money to go on his senior class trip AND have spending money. From what he said, he had to come up with $2500 just to go on the class trip alone!! I can honestly say from my own experience with these two sites, they have paid my bills every month, bring in groceries AND give us FREE money to do just whatever on. It is worth checking out

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Consider Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and you can host a book party and earn your kit FREE if you can't afford a start up cost at this time:) Let me know what you think. GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Almost every website out there is filled with scams you have to be very careful. Most push survey sites like Cash Crate and Project PayDay and they blast anyone who says those site are scams. If you want something to do at night I can give you a list of legitimate online group studies and REAL data entry and administration jobs you can do at home at night. These are the jobs that everyone is looking for, but can never seem to find. Unlike most work at home websites, my website was on the evening news, it is a trusted website unlike the freewebs sites.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers'. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I'm also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hi there!! We are looking for more online chat hostesses. Pay average is $35.64 PER HOUR or more chatting online. The pay is every two weeks. You would be an independent contractor and would work at your leisure from home. The categories are adult and non adult. There is no cost to you whatsoever, just an online application to fill out. You will need a webcam for this. The next earnings check goes out on March 16, 2009 and if you hurry you could have nice money on that check. I have been doing this for 7 months now and is my only source of income so I know it is real and the money is super fantastic!!!

If this is something you might be interested in then copy and paste the link below to be directed to the application and FAQ's Page.

http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?host=y&hnumber=412115

~Nina~
    nlc0865

Answer by nlc0865 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• we are supplementing my husband's income with a home based business.  Take a look at

www.tgw247.com and email me for further info jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009