diapers

I can never find my sons size diaper. Everytime we go to buy diapers they dont have his size in anything and we always have to go one size bigger. and this has happened since birth, every size he's been in. anyone else have this problem or am i the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cloth diaper.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've never been to a store where they haven't been well stocked in newborn through stage 5 diapers. Once at target they didn't have the size I wanted in the quantity that I wanted, so I just went and bought another brand.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• ive never had this problem. i agree with the above post or have you tried using other brands?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I agree w/liyoness Cloth diaper they have One Sizxe diapers
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i use www.diapers.com. they always have what i need and i get free shipping on orders over 50.00
    Anonymous

• we go with the one size cloth diapers as well, so we don't have that problem here.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Everyonce in a while i will be looking for a specific size and they may not have the package size that i want. I only like the huggies . If i have to buy pampers or another brand the next day i go back to see if what i need is in. Sometime you have to look real careful becuase someone else may have picked up a package and put it in the wrong size. I have seen that lots of time. It annoys me too
    Anonymous