Jon And Kate Plus 8

Do you think Jon is really cheating on Kate?ANd do you believe they are getting a divorce??and what does everyone think of kate??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am not sure. I guess we will know for sure in time. lol

I use to like Kate. I dont believe she is the devil or anything. But she does seem ugly to Jon a lot and is phyco about clean cloths and such.

Those kids are almost 5 and still wearing bibs. They dont know no other kid in America is wearing one at 5. lol
    Anonymous

• LOL i KNOW SHE'S NUTS LIKE THAT..SHES JUST CRAZY WITH OCD I THINK...

DID U SEE WHEN CARA AND MADY HAD A FRIEND CALL THEM SHE WOULDN'T LET THEM TALK ON THE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET THEM INTO BAD HABBITS..SHE'S SUCH A WITCH
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh, I have not heard any of this. When did this stuff happen? I just saw them on Oprah's satellite interview. That would be crazy if they got a divorce...i think they will stay together. they seem very religious and like they would work out there problems for the kids. but who knows..just what the media portrays.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• what did they say on the satellite interview?! TELL ME! =)
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't know. It would suck if he did cheat, or had inappropriate relations with another female. Kate is so very annoying. Her voice, her faces, her hand gestures. I think she has actually admitted to being obsessive about cleaning. Did you see the show where they went and bought a whole cow? They had it processed and all. And I think she said they eat organic. I watched the last show I think. One of them, the kids eat hummus!!! I do wish she'd get MY kids to eat more things. I don't have the heart to just not feed them to get them to eat more things.
    Do I think they are getting a divorce? With a new, huge house? And 2 puppies? No, not now anyway. I think it might void some contract with TLC if they do!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I envy Jon for putting up with kate thats for sure. She is something else! Since the beginning of the show she has really gotten alot worse with being so demanding of him! I think they would work their problems out and not get divorced. all kinds of rumors start about shows like that so who realls knows. As for him cheating on her... when the heck would he have time? lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have heard this rumor in a Cafemom Chatroom. I think if it was actually true, we would know from the source of the matter than hearing it from people. They was also on Oprah today so unless things changed by than.. lol. Also, The pictures people are claiming is him 'partying' with other girls. There just pictures WITH girls. He did get atleast a LIL famous since the show so obviously he would have fans that are GIRLS. lol. But hearing this from Cafemoms before the press, it just doesnt make sense. We would have heard about it before the moms found out, you know? I don't believe it at this point.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No way. That photo looked harmless to me. And it does not even look like Jon really. They just bought a new house and TLC was involved with it. That's the reality.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea I just wanted to say I live in the town that Jon is visiting...without Kate.
    gobimom

Answer by gobimom at 9:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2009