does anyone else pee in the shower?

Is it normal or gross? Everytime I'm in the shower I have the urge to pee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• i pee everytime!!! not gross at all!!! it gets washed off anyway, i feel cleaner down there when i pee in the shower than when wipe!! lol... so not gross, normal!!
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah I get the urge also. So why not do it all in one lol. Seriously, I'm in a shower cleaning myself no prob to me.
    Anonymous

• Yes. You're gonna clean everything anyway. And, look at it this way - guys do much worse things in the shower.
    Anonymous

• yes. and it saves water cause you don't have to flush.
    Anonymous

• LOL. Yes, I pee in the shower. Do you pee in the pool?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't pee in the pool but I sometimes do in the shower.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I literally pee every time I take a shower. Haha sometimes if I have to go pee and I'm getting ready to take a shower I'll just wait and do it in there cause I know I'll probably have to pee again once I get in anyways.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I piss in showers, oceans, lakes and pools. It's normal.
    Anonymous

• I don't pee in pools. I feel bad for the people around me. And if I shower with my bf I pee before I get in the shower lol
    Anonymous

• I found that it's a cure for athlete's foot, of all things. I thought my martial arts teacher was crazy when he told me this, but as I was desperate for a cure, I was willing to try anything. I'm still in the process of curing it this way, but I noticed a dramatic difference after I tried it the first time. The clinical side is that the body produces antibodies which the kidneys filter out. So, they're in the urine, and when you pee in the shower, the antibodies go to the athlete's foot. Of course, you wash yourself off with soap after you pee, but the antibodies are apparently still there.

I posted a question anon on this a few days ago.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009