Guys are so funny...

This morning i made the comment "I'm omly 4 months pregnant, why do I look like I'm 6..." My SO responded with "What? 4 months has it been that long?" I had to explain to him that I usually say weeks instead of months and he said "So how many weeks?' I said 16. He thought for a minute and said "Oh wow 4 months..." Ha I think it finally hit him that there was gonna be a baby...It's so funny how clueless men are sometimes. Not really a question I know...lol Any of you have funny guy stories?

Carli26

Asked by Carli26 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We just found out on Friday, and instantly my husband was on board. We went out Saturday to start looking around for the nessities. While at Toys R Us we were trying out strollers...literally! I grabbed a todler sized Raggedy Andy, strapped him in and my husband went zipping around the store with the stroller we picked!
    crzybrattgrl

Answer by crzybrattgrl at 4:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• When I was in labor and almost at pushing with our first, he looked at me, and seriously said "so I guess I'm gonna be a daddy huh?" A little late for that realization!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• The other day DH & I were shopping at the 99cent store....& I seemed to have lost him. When I finally found him he was standing in the little baby section looking at various things (like bottle cleaners, replacement nipples, etc) & looked at me & said "so um....what exactly are some of these......thingies......like, what do we do with them???" just the naive curiousity was purely adorable!!! =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my husband always does this really cute thing where he will ask me 'how is my baby today?' (refering to the belly haha not me) and then he will put his ear to my belly and then look at me and say 'he says he didnt like what you had for lunch' or something along those lines. its totally cheesy but its so freakin cute at the same time. haha as far as clueless goes this isnt baby related but he asked me this morning 'socks! i need some socks where are they?!' befor he even looked in his sock drawer. hmmmmmm sometimes i wonder lol
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• mine isn't fully there with the whole me being pregnant thing yet and im 31 weeks already. but every once in a while he will say is "He still alive in there?" or he will ask so how much longer do we have? it cracks me up because he don't know what is going to happen or something like that
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my boyfriend actually isn't the clueless one in my life, but my friends! i seriously have had friends ask me how i'm doing and get confused when i say that i'm starting to have morning sickness. they usually end up saying something like "oh, that's right! you're prego!" after a few seconds lol. i love my friends :)
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 1:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009