Do/Did your parents like songs you thought they shouldn't even know about? My mom liked 'Pony' by Ginuwine..gross!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 4:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uhm YES! Fantacy by ludacris. My mom heard it on some satellite music channel... started singing every word, i about died!!!! grosss
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yep... Crazy B!tch by Buckcherry is my dad's favorite... sometimes he does this thing where he makes up his own verses... they're pretty bad.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OMG LOL.

My mom thinks "It's gettin' hot in here (so take off all your clothes)" is a "catchy" tune.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• my biggest issue isnt with the songs my mom listens too but when we hang out and she trys to act like shes my age again and completely misses the mark.. lmao. she will be like "oh so and so said something about the size of my butt and i told them that all i had was a little junk in the trunk." yes she really said this. or when she talks about music and she starts talking "about that rock star, you know the one- his name is 50 cents". yep she really said that too. lol. i love her but geeze-ya know what i mean?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Lol...What's yo f-f-f-f-fant-tasyyyyy...thats is horrible! I would be so embarassed!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Nope. Although over the last couple years I have started to realize how sexual the stuff they do listen to is.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• LMAO NoevemeberLove..thats not cool.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Maybe I'll embarrass my kids and start singing along to songs they don't think I know about...right in front of their friends too! haha

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My mom bought the album by Kanye with the song "gold digger" on it yeah just for that song she does not listen to any other song on the album but that one. I mean she knows every word to that song also and seeing her sing along to it......its very odd....to put it nicely.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ha ha...oh yeah my Mom listens to music that I don't even know about. She introduced me to Paramore...And I still can't help but feel odd everytime we are in the car together and Nine Inch Nails I wanna f@*k you like an animal comes on...and she sings it. lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009