UTOH! Light blue where it should be white!

Ok so my son has to hand in his hockey jerseys and bag tomorrow and I washed them together- apparently the bag has NOT been washed before because on cold it bled so that the white outline on the crest of the jersey is now a (very pretty) light blue instead of the white it was going in! I have rewashed and still there, now back in the wash after heavily spraying with Spray and Wash with Resolve. Any suggestions if this doesn't work?

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I think UTOH = ut-oh, as in "oh no!"

To the OP: Try scrubbing the blue area with an old toothbursh and a paste of baking soda & water. The baking soda is slightly abrasive & has a "bleaching" effect w/o the chlorine. This may or may not work because of all the other cleaners you've already tried and because the color may have "set" already. Did you dry the jersey in the dryer? If so, then you may never get the blue out.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• What does UTOH mean?
    Anonymous

• Yeah like 'oh no'!
    I didn't dry them luckily I looked before putting them in the dryer! But have now washed them several times trying EVERYTHING! Including white toothpaste and now am soaking them in the washer with oxyclean and detergent overnight if that doesn't work I give up!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2009